FULLY AUTOMATED URINE PARTICLE DIGITAL IMAGING DEVICE
The Sysmex UD-10 is the fully automated instrument for digital image analysis of
UF-5000 that completes urinalysis automation. With the technology of scanning the images of the particles of urine by reflex action, it is possible to confirm the presence of pathological elements or to evaluate the abnormal results of the analysis of the previously by the UF-5000 equipment. Images can be classified into eight groups based on particle size and provide a detailed view of the urine particles, completely eliminating the need for manual or microscopy of the urinary sediment.
• An imaging device that improves efficiency and productivity in the urine testing field;
• This particle imaging device uses a high definition CCD camera to recognize the difference in luminance between the particles and the background;
• Intuitive user interface panel enables real time verification without manual microscopic review;
• Throughput is 50 samples per hour. Flexible to integrate with UF-5000 into a true walkaway urine system.
• Images only when needed: After pre-selection through UF only pathological samples are being photographed in the UD-10 imaging chamber.