Semi-automated Urine Chemistry Analyser
The new UC-1000 integrates within your urinalysis workflow in many ways. Whether you are looking for a backup for your UC-3500 fully automated system or require a smaller system for processing individual test strip order requests, UC-1000 is equally well suited. You can set it up stand-alone or integrated into your UN-Series solution.
You can choose between different test strips for the UC-1000: strips with 10 or 12 test pads, which can also be read manually thanks to the colour chart on the bottle.
UC-1000’s technology helps to minimise adverse influences on the measurement process and produce consistent results. This is accomplished by capturing and scanning images of the test strips, from which the reflectivity analysis is performed.
Last but not least, UC-1000 includes a complete online training, so you can get everyone trained right away – no need to wait for on-site visits. And its integrated certification function helps you fulfil the documentation demands of accreditation.
Fits and integrates anywhere
• Small footprint and lightweight
• As part of the UN-Series by connecting it to U-WAM
• Equally perfect as a stand-alone solution
• Analysis takes less than a minute
• Load another test strip every 8 seconds
• Simple two-step analysis ‘dip & place’
• User-friendly software for intuitive operation
• Hygienic with easy cleaning procedure
Convincing clinical values
• Microalbumin and creatinine testing available
• Distinguishes between red blood cells and free haemoglobin
The UC-1000 uses multi-wavelength reflectance photometry with a ‘self-documenting’ feature: When measuring the colour change brought on by the reactions in the test pads,
images of the test strip are captured and scanned, from which the actual reflectivity analysis is then performed.