Sysmex XN-L automated hematology analyzers offer expanded clinical value
- LOW WBC application (Standard) improves reliability of analysis
- XN-L provides a 6 part differential (including Immature Granulocytes) on every sample, aiding in the assessment of sepsis and other hematological disorders:
Benefits At A Glance
- L-WBC (Low WBC Mode): Improves reliability of analysis.
- RET: for enumerated retics and anemia management offering, Immature Retic Fraction (IRF), and Reticulocyte Hemoglobin (RET-He).
- XN-BF – (Body Fluid) provides the ability to directly measure body fluid.
• Standardization XN-L has similar functionality to the XN-Series. Common reagents and controls allow standardized testing from high volume core labs to affiliated clinics and POLs.
• Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour in whole blood (WB) mode.
• Aspiration volume: 25 μL in whole blood (WB) mode, 70μL in pre-dilute (PD) and body fluid (BF) mode.